All candidates are expected to study the novel and be able of answering questions that will be extracted from it.
Some of the questions in the Use of English exam will be extracted from the novel, therefore we recommend you begin reading once you get your copy from here.
NOTE: This particular post will not only give answers to your questions but will also give a summary of the JAMB 2021/2022 English novel The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli and
some questions and answers to help you gain momentum for your exams.
A digital PDF versions of the JAMB past questions of the English Novel (The Life Changer) has been made available here to help student gain momentum and prepare for their forthcoming exam.
The Life Changer Questions and Answers
- How old is Bint? – Bint is 5 years old
- How many kids did Ummi have – Ummi had four kids, 3 girls and a boy.
- Why did Bint’s parents encourage her to study French? – They believed learning a new language at an early age was easy and French is a widely spoken international language.
- Who answered the Teacher first question? – Bint
- What questions did Bint ask her teacher that made him nervous and uncomfortable? – She asked him how to say “that’s very Good” in French.
Get full pdf versions below: