HOW TO RESET MY MOBILE PHONE OFFLINE
Hello Nairaflavers, Today we’ll be discussing on the topic “How to reset my mobile phone offline” as we all know that there are two methods / ways you can perform factory reset on your mobile phone, “Online” and “Offline”
So, today i will be coaching you on how to use the offline method.
Without wasting much of our time, let us quickly go on the definition / meaning of “Factory reset”
ALSO READ: Mobile Banking App you should know in Nigeria
WHAT IS FACTORY RESET?
Factory reset is a way of erasing all the information / contents on a device, with the aim of restoring the device to it original state.
WHY SHOULD I RESET MY MOBILE PHONE?
Performing factory reset on your phone can serve as a solution to technical difficulties on your phone, like when your phone get stuck to a malicious file or software.
Performing factory reset can also speed up for phone by improving the performance, especially when you had eaten up your phone RAM and Space.
STEPS ON HOW TO PERFORM FACTORY RESET.
- Turn off your device.
- Hold the power button and the volume down button until you get the Android bootloader menu.
- On your bootloader menu you will use the volume buttons to scroll through the different options and the power button to enter/select.
- Choose the option “Recovery Mode.”
- You should see the words “no command” in a black screen.
- Press and hold the power button.
- While holding the power button press and release the volume up button.
- Now you will see a list menu with the option to Wipe data/Factory reset.
- After selecting the Factory reset option you will warned you are about to erase all user data.
- Select Yes and your device will be restored to its factory state.
Please never reset your mobile phone without backing up the files, except if you don’t need the backup.
Thank you for reading my article.