Hello Nairaflavers, today we’ll be discussing about the major problem affecting business owners and how to fix the problem.Being a business owner there are some factors you would need to consider before setting up a business, So in this article i “Dansuleiman Abdulrauf” CEO of Nairaflaver will guide you on how to start and boost your business.In this topic, we shall be discussing about “Factors to consider before setting up a business” and “How to boost your business“I will firstly introduction meaning / definition of business.
WHAT IS A BUSINESS?
Business is an economic activities, which deals with the buying and selling of products, service.The main purpose of setting up a business to make profit, being a business owner your first thought must be How do i make profit?Now, what is a profit? Profit simply means financial income gained.
HOW DO I KNOW THE KIND OF BUSINESS THAT SUITS ME?
Do you know that having an experience in a particular field, and as well starting a business in that same field gives you great advantages?You can easily make use of your talent and previous idea to run the business successfully.Let’s assumed you had work for mr Dansuleiman and already managed a blog for about 7years before quitting.Do you know that building your own blog will be simpler for you?Well if you don’t know, i must tell you that starting a business from a previous idea is the best!Secondly, you need to know the risk it takes to setup that particular business and equally know if the business has a brighter change of turning you into a successful individual.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SETUP A BUSINESS
- Before setting up any business you must have enough funds to sponsor your business.
- Before setting up a business you must have a great idea about the business as i had said earlier, you can’t jump into business that you nothing about.
- Before setting up a business, you would need to get a guidance / Boss or mentor pertaining to that business, who’s going to coach you and lift you up during difficulties.
HOW DO I BOOST MY BUSINESS?
The best way to boost your business is via advert! making advertisement is another way to get clients and make people know about your business.There are some platforms you can advertise your business.
- Social Forums: you can start advertising your business on any social forums with high DA, such as Nairaland, Wapforum e.t.c those forums provide you free opportunity to market your products.
- Online Market Place: these are platforms that allows you to sell your products online and as well boost your business, e.g Jumia, Konga, Jiji e.t.c
- Social Medias: You can start boosting your business via social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter E.t.c by creating pages and as well well advertising your brand / products.
- YouTube: you can also create useful advert on YouTube Partaning to your business, this is another good way of driving clients to your business.
- Partnering with other companies: Partnering with other top business companies is one of the fastest means of boosting your business, as they will indirectly promote your brand.
- Building Website: Building a website for your business can drive you more clients, when you work on your search engine optimization (SEO).
- TELEVISION PRODCAST: Technology has gone far, with the help of television, you can now advertise your products on any tv stations, this is another means of driving clients to your business.
With this few tutorial of mine, i think setting up a business would no longer be stressful for you, please you can also contribute to this topic via our comment session and don’t forget to share this article if you think it’s helpful.Thank you. Signature: CEO Nairaflaver