• By Comrade Bashir Rasheed the President Students Union Government (S.U.G) PAAU (Prince Abubakar Audu University) Anyigba, Kogi.
I comrade Bashir Rasheed the President Students Union Government (S.U.G) PAAU (Prince Abubakar Audu University) Anyigba, Kogi State to a very large extent has examined, and have measured some indices and parameters on the youthful and energetic Executive Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello as the best option to fly the flag of the All Progressive Congress, APC in 2023 Presidential Election.Having analyzing some indicators, Governor Yahaya Bello has what it takes to become the president of Nigeria.
It’s very Pertinent and expedient to point out that in the history of the country, North Central has never produced the Elected President or Vice President of the country, noting that the mission of Governor Yahaya Bello to become the President of the country is possible.
• “However taking into Cognizance the spirit of fairness, equity and justice, the North Central should be consider as the zone and South East remain the only zones that have not been given opportunity to serve in that capacity, noting that Governor Yahaya Bello being a vibrant and well articulated individual, he should be given a chance in line with the desire of Nigerian youths.
• “North Central Zone as one blessed with individuals and personalities from every spheres of human endeavors needed to move the nation forward, I described Gov. Bello’s cognate experience in modern day Leadership and ability to build Bridges across the country as what the country needs now, pointing out that the Governor has the capacity and experience to lead the country to greatness, it is the turn of the North Central in 2023 Presidential Election to run the race, and I strongly believe his emergence would help the country recover lost grounds in no distant time.
• “Governor Bello has done well in Kogi State. In the state assembly today, all the members are All Progressive Congress (APC), no opposition. All the three senators representing the state at the National Assembly are members of APC.
• All the APC vice chairmen aspirants of the local government councils in the last local government elections are all women. Also all the Local Government Chairman are all youths. This is a great achievement by Governor Bello.
• We the Nigerian youths also endorse him for the 2023 presidential race because he is capable and also an achiever that can lead the country to the Promise Land.
• Gov. Bello has done well in the area of Security, infrastructural development, education, health, youth empowerment and agriculture and he is the first Governor in Nigeria to involve women fully in politics. His emergence as president will be a new dawn for the Youths, women and people of Nigeria
• “Howbeit the Governor has what it takes to handle the security menace in the country stressing that he possess the cognates experience and expertise to turn around the situations in the country.
• “Note the Governor’s penchant for building infrastructure, growing a robust economy stands him out, even in the midst of global economic crisis caused by the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic that has affected the Nigeria State, recall that last year YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO, in a National conversation on Channels TV advised the Federal government to shun any further Lockdown because of the Corona Virus pandemic due to its negative economic outcome. Last year, Kogi State refused to lockdown the state while other state did and today, Kogi is ahead of the rest of the states in terms of investment index, with this, it is evident to note that Governor YAHAYA BELLO ADOZA is ripe to lead Nigeria in 2023 as president with youthful ideas that will bring about greater Nigeria; Because if the country must take a quantum leap into the realm of development, all eyes should be on Governor Bello.
• “The North Central Zone of Nigeria has sacrificed and contributed immensely for the unity, peace and stability in the democratic governance of the country, and it should be allowed to produce the next President through Gov. Bello.
• “On this note I called on the Nigerians and members of the All Progressive Congress (APC) to give Governor Alhaji Yahaya Bello the total support needed so that he can become the next president of the country come 2023.
• “The Nigerian Youth maintained that having considered all options and if the country must take its pride of place, the Gov. Yahaya Bello Presidency is a sinequanon, for the good of the nation and the generations yet unborn.
GYB LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
• Great communicator
• Positive outlook
• Growth mindset
• Emotional intelligence
• Digital Personality
God Bless Yahaya Bello!
God Bless Kogi State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!!